Jeppesen Guided Flight Discovery Private Pilot Maneuvers Manual
Each maneuver is presented using colorful graphics, step-by-step procedure descriptions, helpful hints, PTS references and study exercises to help you visualize and understand each maneuver you will perform in the airplane.
Whether you're on the ground or in flight, refer to this manual to help you learn each maneuver you'll need to perform in the airplane. Spiral bound design makes it a convenient resource for study and instruction.
- Over 100 full-color figures help you visualize and grasp each maneuver
- Step-by-step descriptions aid in concept teaching
- Skill Enhancement Insets provide expanded instructional guidance
- Helpful hints, explanations of common errors, and rules of thumb
- Exercises allow you to evaluate your understanding of the maneuvers
- Maneuvers are numbered and grouped into intuitive categories
Write Your Own Review